SMS Gateway Center’s Bulk SMS API can be very easily connected into CleverTap, by following simple steps.
However, before you begin, you will need the following:
- An SMS Gateway Center’s SMS account with credits in your account balance with a paid subscription.
- A completely functional CleverTap account with the pertinent information on the most proficient method to enable engagement channels on the CleverTap panel.
- As per the DLT mandate, the following account details will be required to send an SMS. Kindly configure these under Settings on your SMS Gateway Center panel.
- Entity ID – Entity ID is the unique ID provided to your business.
- Sender ID – The 6 digit ID from which the SMS will be sent.
- Template ID – Template ID is the unique ID for each transactional or Promotional SMS that you wish to use.
- Template Details – Upload the DLT approved templates for the messages you would like to send to your customers.
Setting up SMS Gateway on CleverTap’s Panel
In the CleverTap's dashboard, navigate to Settings > Engage > Channels > SMS.
Click + Add Provider.
Under Provider, select Other (Generic).
Select GET protocol for SMS Gateway Center integration.
Check the default option to keep SMS Gateway Center to use it default.
In the API endpoint, enter the following URL:
Note: The API Endpoint must contain the parameters as added in the above URL "$$To" and "$$Body". The given parameters are case-sensitive. Parameter values indicate the user's mobile number and SMS message, respectively. Once the message gets delivered to the endpoint, the variables will be replaced with actual values.
Save the form
Do you use CleverTap? Connect SMS Gateway Center as your SMS provider and send SMS notifications seamlessly. We offer good discounts to CleverTap customers. Contact us today to configure CleverTap SMS Provider and get the best deals for SMS Notifications.