Passwords are no longer provide sufficient security for user login and authorization of high-value transactions. ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP) Authentication verifies your user's identity while protecting your application or website from data loss, fraud and malicious intent.
OTP SMS Token Generation and Verification Flow Diagram
One Time Password Authentication Engineering
Create & Verify
Advanced OTP SMS API with CallBack
Along with 100% OTP SMS Delivery, we also give you API response callback where you can capture the response on your callback URL. We forward the API responses to your given URL and you can store in database, E-mail or write it on to a file.
Coverage – Global Deliverability
Deliver OTP tokens to any part of the location in the world using SMSGatewayCenter's OTP SMS Authentication Program. SMSGatewayCenter offers Dedicated OTP SMS Gateway to deliver One Time PIN instantly to any network in the world.
One Time Password tokens can be generated at various instances, for example,
- Verify Login
- Verify Mobile Number
- Verify Payment Transaction
- Verify Member Registration on Site/App
Process Flow (Mobile Number Verification Example)
- Provide input on your app/site and ask your customer to enter Mobile number to verify and redirect to the form where OTP token needs to be sent.
- Once mobile number is provided, then send it to SMSGatewayCenter OTP SMS API.
- SMSGatewayCenter will generate Time-Based Unique Token/PIN and deliver it to the Recipient mobile number.
- Now, on the redirected page, customer will enter the received PIN/Token to validate.
- You need to send that code to SMSGatewayCenter OTP SMS VERIFY API and have it verified.
- Upon Success/Failure response, you can take further action on your app/website.
We have also provided CLASS file to use our API to free you from the development hassles.